Sunday, March 14, 2010

Soquel~Capitola~Santa Cruz

It is incredibly beautiful here on the coast of California...what a wonderful trip I'm having. Just picture the bright blue ocean...full sun...good friends...huge crashing waves...adorable beach towns...spectacular resorts...I know...it's amazing!
And the people in this part of the world are so friendly...maybe they are all from the Midwest :>
I'm chanting to open my life in so many ways...and to enjoy each moment...each and every moment.
What's not to like? We watched the sunset from he Santa Cruz pier...eating fresh crab and taking pictures of the sunset.
I've been giving people cards that say Nam Myoho Renge Kyo on them...with the website address on them. Everyone is so receptive. When I lived in the Bay Area I gave out these cards all the time. At the time my name was in the masthead of the Bay Guardian Newspaper. I would get calls from people all the time asking "Are you the Jamie Silver who told m about Nam Myoho Renge Kyo?" and I'd answer yes...and they'd tell me how their lives had changed in so many ways since starting to chant!!!
Aaaaaahhhh, that is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment