Friday, March 12, 2010

First Night in San Francisco

It was a beautiful, bright evening for my first night back in the Bay Area. I got to my friend Eddie's close to 7:30. How myoho was it that he just moved into this gorgeous place with a deck almost twice the size of the apartment overlooking the castro all the way to the East Bay....
Eddie and I have been friends since we both traveled to Russia and Poland singing in a choir when we were teenagers. He and I are always on the same wavelength...he is actually part of my "family". He lived with us for six months when Aaron and Ben were little and is Uncle Eddie to them. He recently graduated from a cool course getting his Masters in Spiritual Psychology at the Santa Monica College. He and I talked late into the night and laughed and laughed...Eddie's current goal is to have the company he is with go public in a few years. yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment