Tuesday, May 4, 2010

And GREAT Results!!! Victory ROCKS!

GREAT DAY after chanting FIGHTING Daimoku this morning!

I was asked to be a part of a golf outing that will be a blast and a wonderful place to network. Actually I was asked to be a part of two golf outings...terrific places to network and to make new friends!

I found out that the choir I traveled to Romania, Poland and Russia with is having a reunion! I'm going to sing with them and attend all the parties! The director - one of my favorite people in the world ~ is flying in to lead us. It is perfectly timed for me - I have a totally free weekend that weekend! Imagine...as a child...I sang in these incredible countries. The experience changed my life forever...and now, at this crucial juncture in my life...I get to be reacquainted with these loving friends!

I also had the honor of judging the Rotary High School Scholarships and was so inspired by these great kids.

And, I met with a friend in the senior living field I really respect. We had a brainstorming session and came up with some great career ideas.

There's even more...I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight!

This was a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment