Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Feeling the effects!

My son and I are really feeling the effects of our chanting.

Yesterday he told me that there were always people at his High School that he "kind of" fit in with...but there was some sort of barrier...either in his head or imagined...he still felt like an outsider with these people.
NOW he says that all those people have become real friends...and his "group" has expanded exponentially.

I replied that I know exactly what he was talking about...only when I was his age it was my weight that was a barrier between me and others and now that barrier is gone!

3 comments:

  1. Hello there. You're in Sydney right? Me too! My name is Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki! Sorry it's been so long since I checked in! I'm in America by Chicago, and I love having friends all over the world! Please write again! My email address is silversunsinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jamie:
    I loved the chanting. How did you lose the weight? Anything special? I am chanting to change my diet karma by eating healthy and making better choices. I have been an SGI member for about 20 years. Please email me when you can and thank you again for your wonderful inspiration.

    Candy Lee

    ReplyDelete