Monday, October 25, 2010

New Website DONE!

OK! I did it! I designed a website for my business called spiritualweightlosscoach.com !!! Take a look at it and see what you think. I'm open to feedback. I think all of this modern technology is just a miracle that keeps getting better every single day! I love the idea of being able to reach people all over the world. I love the fact that I was able to create this website entirely on my own. Each picture is like a little miracle. "I did it! I did it!" I kept telling my son Ben.

I have my first weight loss client, and we'll start tomorrow with the "before pictures" and get into the program. I'm in the process of designing the rest of the materials...videos...mp3s...books. I'll post my book as an ebook on the site as well. I think I need to get one of those new macbook laptops that are so thin and so powerful...I think I need one tomorrow!

Big storms are coming in to the Chicago Area and I hope they don't blow all the leaves off my beautiful trees. It is a feast for the eyes everywhere you look right now. Today was warm and I walked for about an hour and a half.

On Wednesday night we have a Buddhist exam for our meeting. Study is very important in this practice...it helps us to get more benefits and see the inside of our lives.

1 comment: