Thursday, October 28, 2010

Moving Ahead

OMG! I am writing this from my brand new Macbook Air! It is such an amazingly thin little laptop. For many years I have watched the laptop business...waiting until the right one would come along for me...and it is HERE! This laptop is about as heavy as a spiral notebook, and so sleek and sexy. And my experiences in the Apple store have been so wonderful. Yesterday, when I was buying my new laptop (after quite a while spent pondering size and power level) I told my young salesperson I have a crush on Steve Jobs. "So do I!" was this very straight young man's reply! I am really looking forward to taking advantage of the one on one learning sessions I will be taking. I will learn to master this mac...the movie creation for my web site...the photos...everything. This is the perfect tool for me to really be able to reach and help people!

Right now I am working with two coaching clients. Actually I shouldn't even call it "working". It is so much fun and so productive for all of us. I learn from them and they are so receptive to my coaching. Coaching really comes from a collaboration between two people. I ask the questions that help each person determine exactly what the next steps are for them...of course they already KNOW...I just help draw that wisdom forth, and they know we will talk again tomorrow and they will get to share their successes and challenges with me again!
Being accountable to a coach opens the way for huge breakthroughs. In weight loss coaching I have specific meditations and assignments. In life coaching a structure exists, but the focus is on other goals the person has, not on weight loss. This is the work I was born to do. I know the people I was meant to attract are coming my way to be profoundly helped by working with me!!!!

Last night my fabulous Buddhist District took the Entrance Examination. I am so proud of my new young Buddhists. They all studied...presented material...and took the test. Study is integral to this practice...each one of them...and all our district members are getting happier each day.

Today I have already chanted more than three hours...I am determined to break through to a deeper level of happiness than I have ever experienced. Onward and upward!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment