Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Universal Prayer for Peace







That's what I'm calling it...maybe someone else already called it that too. 


but now is the time I am totally devoting my prayer to the oneness of mentor and disciple. 


As I chant I am picturing Daisaku Ikeda with his hands together chanting...I am imagining what is in his mind and praying to share his feelings...share his heart...share his vision...to feel his deep, deep determination for all the people of this planet....I am chanting this way sincerely, and deeply, and watching our blue blue planet spin in my mind. 


Yesterday in the morning I was chanting this way and picked up my phone to read a headline and found out that the Occupy movement was now taking place in 952 cities all over the world.
I couldn't help but let my tears of joy and relief flow....


It is happening. 


Kosen Rufu is at hand. 


The people are rising up and saying No, not anymore my friend. 


Many of us remember when Al Gore was campaigning and he kept telling us about the richest 1%, and many of us knew what he was talking about... but all of us have felt stuck and uncertain about what to do. 


And now we see it happening. I don't know how all this will turn out. I don't have a crystal ball. 


I do know that for his entire life Daisaku Ikeda has been talking about the people....about how no one is more powerful or more important than the people...and that ultimately...they cannot be stopped. 


I am returning to the Gohonzon right now to pray for the people....for all of us...for all of them...for the 99% for the 1% for us all on our beautiful, dear planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment