Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Living the Life of my Dreams! And You can too!!!

This practice WORKS!!!!


I am living the life of my dreams!!!!


It's the holiday season...I just bought a dress for a party that I just can't even believe I can wear...and I have party after party to go to....and wonderful people to share my life with....


And every morning...every single morning...no matter where I am on the planet I sit down, chant Nam Myoho Renge Kyo and connect with the force of the universe I possess. 


It is amazing. 


I hope you are experiencing the same excitement and happiness in your life....each moment effortlessly flows from one to another....and anytime there is a snag...a painful thought...or something I see that I don't like in the world...well, I sit and chant about that too...because I know my prayers make a difference. 


In times like this, when I am happy beyond measure...I chant to fully open and appreciate each and every moment....I chant to savor every single person I am with. I chant to be the appreciative spirit I already am! 


And I know that I am at this wonderful place in my life because I have chanted through every kind of suffering you can imagine. I have chanted to be the victor in my life. I have chanted to WIN so that every person reading my blog, and every person I meet every day...and all the people in my district can be inspired. My life HAS to be happy I tell the Gohonzon (which is, of course, my Buddhist scroll, but more importantly, it is my life itself) that I HAVE to be happy so that I can inspire others that this kind of happiness is possible. 


And I am here to tell you that it is possible. I don't envy ANYONE!!!! I HAVE the life of my dreams and it is getting better every single day. 


Come along with me. Chant to join prayers with your mentor Daisaku Ikeda. Chant to make the difference on this planet that you want to see. 


Don't give up!!!!! Enjoy your life !!!! Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie,
    I've been chanting for about 9 months now and just received my Gohonzon 2 months ago.Ever since then I chant for at least 2-3 hours a day along with morning/evening Gongyo.Last week I could see positive things happening for my prayer to be answered and this has been happening weekly.But this week nothing has happened no matter how much I chant.I am feeling very disconnected while chanting and cannot focus.Please help?

    ReplyDelete