Monday, February 20, 2012

Chant to Open the Way Forward

How do you chant when you really don't know what to chant for? What if you feel stuck and there doesn't seem to be a good solution...at least one that you can think of? 


You can chant to open the way forward and keep increasing your capacity to help more and more people. 


I chanted to increase my capacity and my territory was expanded three times at work. I am making new friends and have the chance to use my talents on two new campuses. And through this transition I am focusing on several things. The first is to honor and praise my life. My drive time is over a half hour to these new campuses, so I'm chanting an hour before I leave and then all the way in the car. 
The second is to open the way forward into my expanded capacity to fulfill my vow as a Boddhisatva of the earth. I don't have to know this very second how it is all going to turn out. I just have to keep focused on fulfilling my vow and moving forward every day...seeing my district members grow, and hearing from the readers of this blog. 


I am interested in you. Do you have things you would like me to write about? Do you have experiences you would like me to share on the blog? Do you have questions?  Please let me know. This blog is for YOU. 

2 comments:

  1. When you believe it you will see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a question. I have been chanting for about 3 months now and after the first month I noticed a few things start to happen that I guess I could call "miracles", as in I wasn't expecting them to happen but I was chanting for them, even though they weren't big things. So my faith grew and I started chanting consistently (I am doing 15 mins, twice a day), however, nothing has happened since. In fact, even the above mentioned events didn't materialize into something more concrete, as I would have liked them to. It's been very frustrating since. I have been kind of unhappy otherwise in terms of my job, social life, success etc. and honestly there have been times when I have thought of giving up chanting, but for some reason I haven't done it.

    ReplyDelete