Saturday, February 11, 2012

A great experience of someone who reconnected with the SGI


Here is an experience I received just the other day...
so inspiring!!!

Hi, I feel so fortunate to have found your blog.~! 
You are my inspiration. 
I read it everyday, & the entry 
"What does Nam Myoho Renge Kyo mean?" often.  
You help me to stay focused. 
I finally noticed the link to finding SGI-USA.org
Saturday. I immediately called the number, 
& I went to the meeting/service today = Sunday.  
I'm excited to be embarking on a new journey. 
I have been chanting at home alone since September, 
like 2X /day for at least 10 minutes. 
I learned how to chant "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo" 
& received Gohonzon in 1992
 in Rancho Cucamonga CA. 
I can not do any of the whole prayer 
that they did at Center this morning.  
Thank You for reading this. 
I started chanting hoping to find happiness, 
it is already here. 
Now, if i could just find the right man 
to share my happy life with..... 
Sincerely John St Louis, MO


No comments:

Post a Comment