Friday, July 6, 2012

You can chant about ANYTHING! Even the weather



We are heading into a weekend with a heat index of about 115! WOW! I hope wherever you are that you are keeping cool and using this practice to overcome EVERY SINGLE CHALLENGE!!!


A few days ago a huge storm was blowing towards us from out of the west. The sky turned black. I brought everything in from the patio and thought about an experience published many years ago. I can't remember the country...I think it was South America. There was a huge mud flow coming down the mountain and destroying everything in its path. The people inside the house were chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, and the mud literally went around their house and left it standing. 


Awesome!


So I saw this storm coming in. I turned out all the lights and I chanted with all my heart. I chanted for the protection of people everywhere in its path. I chanted to keep the power in my house ON! (Losing power is no longer the thrill it once was!) And I chanted for anyone in transit to be protected. I also chanted for my children and all my loved ones' safety. 


And....I'm sure it won't surprise you to learn that all was well. 
The storm ended and we were fine. 


You can chant for anything!


Send me your stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment