Friday, December 14, 2012

Power Prayers For a Great New Job!


I know I am not the only one looking for a job. Many of you are also looking, and have family members who are searching too. Here are some of the Power Prayers I am using right now. What is a Power Prayer? As most of you know, the THOUGHTS and DETERMINATIONs that our minds are focusing on when we chant Nam Myoho Renge Kyo are very important. 

We chant Nam Myoho Renge Kyo (the name of the rhythm of the universe) with a purpose in mind. This purpose is contained in our directed thoughts. These directed thoughts are messages to our own lives. 

Power Prayers:

All the Best is coming to me now. 
I am confident that this layoff is creating the best job of my life to joyfully emerge. 

I am a noble bodhisatva of the earth and votary of the Lotus Sutra. 
I now attract all that I need to find the perfect job. 
All the right people, resources, connections and opportunities are flowing my way now, at just the right time and I am ready for them! 

I have confidence in my own life
I have confidence 
I am confident, 

I am determined to keep my spirits up. 
I am determined to stop any negativity from coming into my mind. 

All the info I need to find the job, and the job to find me emerges immediately. 
I will find a job that uses all my favorite talents, and pays a great salary with benefits. 
I am determined to be around people whom I appreciate and respect and who appreciate and respect me!

I am determined to show actual proof of the power of this practice through my own life!

I also have my list of specifics regarding my next job. 

I have many other ways I am focusing my chanting as well.
I chant for my members and family and friends. 

I am always chanting for people to discover this blog, and for it to touch everyone's heart and help them to really access the power within their own lives through chanting. I am also here to answer your questions and love to receive your emails at chantforhappiness.com. 
I am writing a book to teach people the basics for beginning chanting and plan on writing many more. Thank you so much for passing along links to this blog. You can choose your favorite post and copy and paste the url into an email to send to someone. You never know when just the right words will make all the difference in someone's life. Your words mean the world to me! 


3 comments:

  1. Awesome as always Jamie.
    Right now my power prayer is this:

    I unlimit the power of the Gohonzon by chanting for what is best.

    I continually challenge my negativity and create wisdom.

    All the negative karma arising from bad causes is gone and my life and mind are clearer and clearer.
    Nam Myoho Renge Kyo and all the best this universe has to offer to Jamie, the most wonderful mentor/Lioness/Shakubuku mentor in the world. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've sent this to my son. He needs to change his employment karma. In fact, he needs to change his karma! 😊

    ReplyDelete