Monday, December 3, 2012

Power Prayers to can change any problem into a benefit -


If you've been chanting to change things in your life...if you've been chanting about relationships, your career etc...consider looking inward and chanting to change yourself. Changing your SELF - doing your human revolution is vital to your successfull practice. 

What is the process?


1. Own the problem...realize that whatever you want to change may LOOK like it is outside yourself...but it's roots are within your life. That means that you cannot complain or say "WHY ME?". Really you have to own it...not BLAME yourself for it...not feel guilty about it. It's okay to get a little angry and make a fierce and roaring declaration to change whatever you need to change.


2. Turn your prayer INWARD. Chant to change YOURSELF. Chant to have the courage to make the changes you need to make in order to generate the results you want to create in your life. Remember that all change starts from within. And your environment will change to reflect the inner changes you have made. 


A SuperPrayers to accomplish this could be:


"I am determined to make any changes I need to make in my thoughts, my actions, my chanting, to make continual positive causes that will result in rooting the cause of my negative karma OUT OF MY LIFE!  I am determined to make the changes inside myself...to do my own human revolution and raise my life condition! I am determined to change in any way I need to change to attract the .......(you fill in the blank) into my life. Life! I am bringing the determination, wisdom and fire I need to create the life of my dreams. AM NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO! I AM ROARING LIKE A LION IN MY OWN LIFE! I WILL CREATE MY LIFE! I do this not only for me, but for everyone who is suffering. I am determined to glow within my own life. I am determined to be a shining light for all who are suffering. I am determined to be the beacon of hope that ANYONE can solve their problems by chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo. I am ready to meet people who are ready to hear about this practice!  I chant to have the most inspiring life. Gohonzon (my life) I need to see these results now!"


You can do this! You Buddha YOU!

3 comments:

  1. I love this inspiration. I am owning everything. Cause I love myself that much! Without these opportunities we will never know the power of the mystic law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, I just love you and your encouragement! I admit, sometimes I'm not at a high enough life condition to fight my own negativity, but with fellow members and your example as well, I keep making progress. Human Revolution is growing as a person. And that is what it's all about!

    Thank you so much for your blog. I read here and am always recommending to people who want to know about chanting! Thank you!!!!!!!
    --Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jamie! I love your encouragement and how you demonstrate making causes in our attitude to practice.

    So encouraging for me and I always recommend your blog to anyone who wants to know about the practice.

    Human Revolution is growth. Thank you SO much for your dedicated example!

    ReplyDelete