Thursday, January 31, 2013

Write Your Own Story


We are so fortunate to be practicing this Buddhism. 

Today I am filled with joy in knowing there is NOTHING I need to be worried about, and NOTHING I need to fear. 

Every single day I strengthen my resilience, increase the level of my inner strength and roar like a lion from the depths of my own life...the same place we are all connected. 

I connected with a reader this morning and she said that sometimes when she chants she can feel me chanting too. We are all connected together in the deepest rhythm of life, Nam-myoho-renge-kyo. We are all chanting for each other and for Kosen Rufu (the happiness and fulfillment of all). 

I begin this day filled with gratitude for sharing this life with you and with our mentor Daisaku Ikeda. 

It is very, very cold here in Chicago. I hope you are all warm and safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment