Monday, November 26, 2012

What an Incredible Monday


After I posted the previous blog I got a call from a friend I met about ten years ago in a writing class. She is going through a life transition and called out of the blue. I invited her over to my sweet little apartment and she suggested we chant together and loved the peace it gave her. Sweet. 

Then I spent the next five hours encouraging someone else from the bottom of my heart. 
She showed me an app that was very interesting. 

Now I am determined to produce an app for you that will be so incredibly useful that you can't wait to try it, and you'll want to share it with all your friends...and they will want to tell everyone THEY know about it too...and on and on...
Cool, right?

Does anyone out there know someone who could help me design an app?  


No comments:

Post a Comment