Wednesday, February 23, 2011

To Hoshi and everyone!

Hi!
Thanks for sending me your comment and my answer is very simple:

Chant for exactly what you want. Do not question your desires.

CHANT FOR EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT and let your desire flow freely.

You will then be chanting from your heart...the very core of your heart.

So do not doubt yourself. Chant hard. VOW that you will be happy and victorious. No matter what happens in this instance you will transform your life and be happy.
No doubt about it.

Write me again!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for replying! I am really looking forward to your reply~ You are right, I should not think too much and really chant for something I desire with more conviction. :) I've been chanting since 3 months ago, and I am determined my effort will pay off soon, if not now. I must prove this mystic law really works.

    All the best to you too! You are a very positive and happy person :)

    Hoshi

    ReplyDelete