Thursday, June 16, 2011

Don't give up!!!!



I've gotten several comments from people experiencing hardship...and I have to tell you right now that you MUST NOT GIVE UP!!!! 


Chant through the tears...chant through the disbelief...chant through the anger 


and you can experience what I am experiencing in my life right now...I am seeing how it has all come together....All the changes...all the prayers I have been chanting have come to pass. Do not give up!!! Do not give up. 


This week was incredibly exciting...with my Dad in town I had plans every single day and night and enjoyed EVERY moment...I loved each moment at work....I loved each moment at play. I made a million (almost) new friends at networking events. I inspired people...I laughed...I looked my best...I cheered myself up when I got tired....I am living the life of my dreams. Right now. This very minute. You can too if you DON"T GIVE UP!! 


Remember that  your challenges, hardships, sadness are like logs on the fire....they ARE THE FUEL YOU NEED to get ride of your old karma and live the life that you want. Use them to chant as if your life depended on it! It DOES!!!


Let my results inspire you:
If I could rise out of my deep, deep depression, (the one I brought into this world)....you can accomplish your own happiness. If I could lose 70 pounds you could make your wildest  dreams come true (that was an impossible dream for me and I DID it!) If I could end a marriage happily and create a happy situation for my whole family and live in paradise...you can do ANYTHING. 


CHANT AS IF YOU ARE PULLING THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE FROM BEHIND YOU TO IN FRONT OF YOU. PULL YOUR HAPPINESS RIGHT THROUGH YOUR BODY! YOU ARE THAT POWERFUL. VOW to your life.  COMMAND YOUR LIFE. MAKE IT HAPPEN. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN!!!


I Love you, 
Jamie
p.s. Think of me tomorrow night...on a boat in Lake Michigan enjoying the company of a wonderful man and all his friends....truly living the life I was born to live! Nam Myoho Renge Kyo !!!! Join me in chanting for great weather!! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. i felt the power of human revolution and how it can make a potentially adverse situation become very positive. after all these ordeals, i realized that i have become a more patient and calm person. I have also gained wisdom and it helps in dealing with everyday issues and people. most imptly, i felt more respected and I don't even need to demand for it. it comes naturally :D

    Hoshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie,

    Yoy are not writing for quite a few days now. I daily check your blog and find no further post than the June 16th one...

    Are you alright dear? Is everything fine?
    You readers are really missing you :)

    ReplyDelete