Friday, October 5, 2012

Access Your Own Power!


We Buddhists know all about this...how to access our own power. Many others who haven't found out about this practice also KNOW they have power within them. But for too many people, they don't know how to bring it out consistently, and channel that power in the direction they want it to go. 

That's where we come in. Every time we have a benefit...every time we share it with others...we help others to get a glimpse of their own power. And when everyone has the tools to tap into their own power, that's how we will create Kosen Rufu together.
World peace through individual happiness! 

None of us is perfect. None of us has a life without problems. I don't have a carefree life...but I must admit, most days I shine like the sun and have a smile on my face...and I love to spread that to others. Life is too short to be glum...even though sometimes it feels like it is the only way. Did you know that you can cheer yourself us just by raising your eyes, looking up and putting a smile on your face? Did you know that a brisk walk can bring energy into your body and oxygen to your brain and improve your spirits? 

These are things I am definitely bearing in mind as the weather hits the mid fifties today. I admit it, I am a warm weather person. I like a good warm fire in the winter, but I prefer a warm beach in the sun. The winter can be hard for my spirits. 

I am following the guidance I gave you yesterday. I am chanting to change in any way possible to convert any disappointment into fulfillment, to change any hunger to fulfillment, so be satisfied and happy and energized. I am chanting to expand my reach...to really reach as far as I can with the good I can do in this world...and I am saying and believing "All the Best is coming to me NOW"

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. found your site through a link with Linda Johnsons. I am chanting to have a thimbleful of your courage and enthusiasm, to kick start something in my area. we British are so reticent, and I've only been practising 5 years. also determined to inspire and encourage my hubby to chant, I want 'two wheels on my cart'. water eventually wears rock down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how yesterday was quite a low day for me and suddenly, just at the lowest point, I received an email notification of your post! Perfect fitted to the day I had and I thank you for this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY I LIKE UR BLOG TOO MUCH
    ITS REALY INSPIRATIONAL N HELPFUL TO ALL ....... now a dayz i want to help mah best friend . Actually her father drinks too much.. he is additicted to drinking and smoking....
    due to this she alwayz remain unhappy

    so i just want to ask does chant can make his father to stop drinking?
    so they can all live happy life...

    ReplyDelete