Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Stay Tuned


Today, the day after the full moon. Remember the cry of your soul remember what you really want...and remember those who need our prayers. We are chanting for the East Coast...we are chanting for a world safe for everyone. We are chanting for a world without suffering.

Keep zeroing in on what you really want and do not give up hope, keep chanting no matter what. If I can be happy and free from the kind of longing that causes actual physical pain...you can achieve all of your dreams too. I have chanted to change in any way possible to be happy. I have engraved Daisaku Ikeda's heart for world peace and for the happiness of each person into my heart. Today study his words. Today chant. Today advance.

Later today I will post an experience that makes your heart sing from one of my closerst Buddhist friends! Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment