Thursday, April 10, 2014

PowerPrayer for Overcoming Everything!

We DO hold the entire universe in our hands, and in our bodies, our minds and our hearts. The key to our happiness, and the key to overcoming every obstacle is to challenge ourselves EVERY DAY, twice a day, to chant to bring that power forth in our lives. 

The PowerPrayer I am sharing with you today (below) is my fierce determination to turn all poison into medicine and win no matter what! 

As Daisaku Ikeda says in this month's Gosho study on page 24 of the April Living Buddhism:

"No Matter how great the adversity, we can always find a way to make it into an opportunity for our great human revolution; we can always use it to create value. This is the essense of human Revolution." 

PowerPrayer for Revealing 
Your Buddha Nature 
and Appreciating YourSELF
by Jamie Lee Silver from Chantforhappiness.com

"I chant to reveal the pure, sparkling Diamond
of resilience, strength, and wisdom
that lies within me. 
I chant to be more and more aware 
of how wonderful I am every single day. 
that every cause I make, 
at every single moment of every day 
is a great cause for my life, 
and all of life, 
and leads me to see more and more of my Buddha nature. 
I WILL WIN! 
I WIll WIN every challenge! 
I am the Buddha! 
Nothing can stop me! 
My Buddha Nature emerges 
and flows through me touching everyone I see. 
I am a sparkling Diamond! 
All day I choose kind words for myself and others
I praise myself with my every thought. 
I chant to believe in my own goodness 
and to see it revealed in my actions. 
I pray to realize my life as the Buddha I am.
I chant that those around me 
are inspired to begin chanting, 
or to strengthen their practice 
just by seeing my happiness flow. 
I chant to meet the people 
who are looking for the Mystic Law 
and to be able to help them practice.
Every moment I infuse with the Buddha I am! 




No comments:

Post a Comment