Sunday, April 27, 2014

PowerPrayer to Find a New Home!



Go ahead and be specific with what you want in your life!
I have used a PowerPrayer in my heart just like this one several times to find awesome new places to live. If you are considering moving, have confidence in the power of your prayer! 

PowerPrayer to Move to 
a New and Better Home
by JamieLeeSilver from Chantforhappiness.com. You can read this before you chant or anytime. Read President Ikeda's guidance and the Gosho. Then put down the PowerPrayer and chant Nam-myoho-renge-kyo to your heart's content and fill your life with joy!

I am determined to have the best possible home 
for my own pleasure and to show the power of this practice!

I feel the power of Nam-myoho-renge-kyo flowing through me. I know I can make this happen! I am confident! 

I Now find the perfect home that meets all my needs and is the BEST place for me to do kosen-rufu!

My home is in the perfect neighborhood for me and my family. 

My home is safe, sunny (or shady - whichever you prefer) 
and has _____bedrooms and ____bathrooms. 

It’s located near__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
include whatever amenities you prefer, e.g. parks, expressways, towns, shopping centers, hiking, etc. 

It’s on _____levels and has ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fill in the blanks with whatever you prefer: garage, backyard, fireplace, new kitchen, cul-de-sac, parks the children can walk to, excellent schools close by, good public transportation, in a very friendly and safe town, has a wooded lot, etc.  

I’m determined to have a home that is a beacon of world peace. 
I create a peaceful sanctuary for myself and my family. 
I have a great space for my Gohonzon and can have meetings if I want. 
My home is beautiful and perfect and I can afford it! 

My new home/apartment DO-Date:_________________.




No comments:

Post a Comment