Thursday, May 7, 2015

PowerPrayer to Make New Friends



Our friendships make our lives bloom! 

I receive frequent requests asking how to pray for more friends. 


The following PowerPrayer is the one I kept in mind as a chanted when I was lonely and lived far from my family. I knew I had to do something to make more friends. 

I am now rich in friendships and I make more friends every day. My friendships are easy and fun - no drama - all love! 

First, a quote from Daisaku Ikeda:

"Those who make many friends have greater opportunities for growth and self-development; they make society a better place and lead happy, satisfying lives. In every situation, human relations ~ communication and personal interactions ~ are vital. We need to initiate and nurture friendships and contacts with many people, both within the organization and in society at large. Our lives will open and be enriched to the extent that we do so." 
Faith in Action page 221

PowerPrayer to Make More Friends
(What is a PowerPrayer? An intention that I keep in mind when I am chanting for a specific goal. As always, various thoughts come and go as we chant. Reading the PowerPrayer before chanting may give you additional focus.)
By Jamie Lee Silver from ChantforHappiness.com


Life!

I am ready and willing to change in any way 
to BE a friend
and to attract new friends into my life. 
If there is anything I’m doing 
to stop new friendships let me see it and change it now!

I am ready and willing to change in any way to attract new friends. 

I am ready to make new friends.
I see myself now 
standing tall, walking with a buoyant step
and enjoying going with the flow.
My eyes are sparkling with happiness.
Everyone I meet wants to get to know me better
and I resonate with the new people 
who are coming into my life.
The people I'm attracting now
are really positive, vibrant and upbeat people
just like me!

We easily connect and enjoy each other's company. 
We become friends.

Of course, we must take action to gain new friends. When I meet someone I like I ask them out for coffee, or invite them to join me at an event. I take the initiative. It is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment