Wednesday, November 18, 2015

3 Ways to Become the Buddha of Absolute Freedom Today!!! Happy 85th Birthday SGI!

Happy Soka Gakkai Day! 

It's November 18th, The Soka Gakkai's 85th Birthday! There are many places you can go to read about November 18th's significance ~  sgi-usa.org is one of them. The history of the Gakkai is rich and inspiring. 

Three Ways to become the Buddha of Absolute Happiness!

1. Write your goals right now. Write them in any format you like. I write a narrative in present tense describing my life exactly as I want it. This is powerful. Our written words are important. Date your list! Dream big as my mento Amos says "You're a Buddha - Dream Big!"

2. Chant about anything you want to change. Stop thinking things are impossible or you are undeserving. Nam-myoho-renge-kyo is the power of the entire universe...when you chant you are tapping into a power that we haven't even begun to fathom. We know belief is part of it, and we also know it works without belief. Go for it. What do you really want to change. 

3. Tell others of your successes and Nam-myoho-renge-kyo. You are the Buddha of Absolute Happiness!!!! 

Today in the short time I have to write this blog I am going to answer a question I am receiving by email often. What do the Nam-myoho-renge-kyo cards I hand out look like? These are what I designed. I have them printed up at Staples. 
You can make your own or use the SGI's cards. I share this with you because I was asked!


Chant: Nam-myoho-renge-kyo
(Nahm Meeyooho Raingay Keyo)
To be happier than you ever imagined possible!
ChantforHappiness.com
Your blog for daily encouragement
Jamie Lee Silver
email: ChantforHappiness.com
630-926-3001, SGI-USA.org


Of course actual card looks a little different, but this is what I use. I also carry the SGI designed cards that don't have my telephone number on them just in case. My cards are white and I can write on the back easily - so I write the closest culture center to wherever I am when I give it out. I hope this helps!

1 comment:

  1. Love your work & ichinen. Thanks. Coffs Coast New South Wales. Australia.

    ReplyDelete