Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Before the Interview - focused chanting

When you chant - be SPECIFIC.
Chant for EXACTLY what you want!
If you don't know what you want...chant to know what you want.
Make a vow to be happy, and to help others be happy.
THAT is the vow of the Buddha that you are!

Yesterday, before the second interview (this one was by phone)

I chanted strong daimoku (Nam Myoho Renge Ky).

I chanted to connect life-to-life with the interviewer.

I chanted to connect my energy with Daisaku Ikeda's and to wholeheartedly live every moment for the sake of world peace. I chanted about the potential for this job to be the conduit for world peace.
I chanted to connect with my life source and vowed to win in every aspect of my life.
I chanted to be composed, not flippant or too quick to talk. I chanted to THINK before responding.
I also chanted in appreciation for my wonderful life, my health, my boys, my drive.

I also looked up the interviewer on Linkedin and learned a bit about him, including that we had both gotten our undergraduate degrees in the same state. That turned out to be the first thing he mentioned when he called.
During the interview I was calm, I was composed, and I also let my enthusiasm for the job come out.
I think it went very well.
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo...the next phase of my life is about to begin!
I'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

  1. I am certain you will show actual proof soon! All the best! I am waiting to hear your good news :)

    Hoshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pump more daimoku! I am also doing the same thing as you are doing right now! Let's do it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i was really negative towards life...and super depressed but these posts of yours have motivated me amazingly...thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't thank you enough for your encouragement. Vicki

    ReplyDelete