Wednesday, May 25, 2011

One Week Until Moving Day ...so many benefits!

Wow. 
The fact that I am moving in one week really blows my mind. 
AND the fact that I can sleep at night and I'm not going through intense anxiety is even more outstanding. It really shows the power of chanting! 
When I first began wanting to change my life, and realized that although I love the man I married, we are not meant to stay together....well.. my biggest fear was "Where am I going to go? ANd how can I live on my own?" 
Now, I know tons of people support themselves and live on their own, but I never have. I've either lived at home, in the dorm at college, again at home, then with my husband. 


And for the past two years I have been chanting to:


Raise my life condition


Strengthen my life on the inside


I've VOWED to win in all areas of my life...health...finances...friendships...and for the members of my district...readers of my blog....and all people in the world to realize their inner potential and light the flame of happiness in their lives. 


I have chanted from my deepest desires all this time...for deep, fun...love and happiness and for a career I  love. 


And the results are:


I am happier than I have ever been...even though my Buddha boys are launching their lives and, in a sense, leaving me behind. But that's a process of life! I have to be happy for the incredible men they are....I have to trust them as I always have and watch them shine. I am healthy...pain free...and have a job where I am making a real difference in people's lives. I have the dream to be a published author and reach everyone who is looking for this practice...because I looked for it for so long myself! I have many dreams....and I am watching all of them come true! 


Remember...chant what is in your heart and trust yourself!!!


Yesterday I chanted to connect with all the right people for the sake of my students...and I had the most fun on the phone setting up lively appointments! I set up a room at a hotel for Ben's state race this weekend and the sweet woman knocked $20 off my bill because I was so darn happy. Seriously. 
Your happiness affects the world! Only you can draw the deepest happiness from your life! I believe in you!! You can do it! If I can do it so can you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment