Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Vow for a Kosen Rufu Life Partner


This was sent to me from a reader in India. She says it has helped many to achieve their dreams of attaining a KosenRufu life partner. 

The Solemn Pledge and Prayer based on the Mystic Law
Gohonzon, I pledge to spread the Mystic Law. I take a solemn vow to work for the happiness of all sentient beings and the advancement of kosen-rufu. I determine to recognize, arouse, manifest, and respect my Buddhahood as well as that of others. 

Gohonzon, I determine to welcome you in my home. Give me a home where I could enshrine and protect you in complete grace and honor. Give me a home where I can work for kosen-rufu and can hold and host Gakkai meetings and activities freely. Give me the life partner who supports and promotes the cause of kosen-rufu.

I am now happily united and married to my true love and kosen-rufu partner. He is a nice, wise, kind, healthy, happy, handsome, responsible, dependable, and prosperous young man, who approves of and supports me in all the areas of life… in all my Gakkai activities. We work together for the spread of the Law and attainment of kosen-rufu. We love, value, trust, respect, appreciate, and accept each other from heart, mind, body, and soul. We are true and honest to each other and have a beautiful, mutually enriching, and deeply fulfilling relationship. All the other distractions and obstacles melt down and fade away of their own accord amicably from our life. 

Our union is supported, protected, promoted, and blessed by Brahma, Shakra, the gods of the Sun and the Moon and all the positive and protective forces of the Universe. We perceive, feel, hear, understand, and respond to each other’s Buddha nature… Gohonzon, make my KRLP emerge and let us recognize and unite with each other. My KRLP contacts me today and we both respond well to each other. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Gohonzon, I determine to enter the institution of marriage in perfect faith, enthusiasm, happiness, and confidence in my own and my partner’s worth. I feel complete appreciation and respect for myself and my partner. I love myself, I respect myself, I value myself, I cherish myself, I appreciate myself, I accept myself completely. I am thankful and grateful for my life and everything that I have got in my life. I pray and determine to get connected and engaged to my Kosen-rufu life partner by 3rd May 2014 or_____________. 

We both love, respect, understand, cooperate, and appreciate each other in every aspect of life. I determine to have the wisdom, courage and opportunities to make the right choice at the right time regarding my marriage and life partner. Through my happy and successful married life, I determine to encourage and show the actual proof of the benefits obtained from the power of the Mystic Law to all the YWD members of SGI and others.

I determine to discard the transient and reveal the True in all areas of my life. When the skies are clear, the ground is illuminated. Similarly, when one knows the Lotus Sutra, one understands the meaning of all worldly affairs. The one who chants Lotus Sutra will never have a twisted mind. I demand clarity and wisdom. 

I demand protection from all the positive forces of the Universe. Gohonzon, put me on my correct path.. in the orbit of righteousness, happiness and contentment. I call upon Brahma, Shakra and the gods of Sun and Moon to enter my life and illuminate it ... I must take the right decision at the right time.. I have a mission as the Bodhisattva of the Earth and everything’s going to be the very best. I am going to get married to my KRP in the most beautiful and harmonious manner. “This sutra can fulfill their desires, as a clear cool pond can satisfy all those who are thirsty,” and “They will enjoy peace and security in their present existence and good circumstances in future existences.”

Gohonzon, I am determined to have a KR marriage, a KR husband, a KR home, and a life dedicated to the spread of the Mystic Law and the attainment of kosen-rufu. I am a Bodhisattva of the Earth.. I pledge to work for the Law.. to complete my mission. The core of my life is Nam Myoho Renge Kyo. Illuminated by the Mystic Law, I soar like a Queen and attract, accept, and enjoy all the good fortunes of every kind from all the directions of the Universe.. Thank You Gohonzon.. Thank you so much…
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo .. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo .. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo 

Signed By:    

Dated:          

3 comments:

  1. can we chant for our children

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure why not. It says take care of others. Universe will take care of you. Your children are your part. You can always chant for their highest good. You can chant for even a stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for providing this prayer here in written form.....Thank You😊!!

    ReplyDelete