Tuesday, September 8, 2015

PowerPrayer for Upholding Your Brilliant Self!

Sculpture in Wellfleet, Cape Cod

As I was chanting this morning - with a heart full of appreciation and love for my life and practice I created a new PowerPrayer for you. I feel my power surging back into me. I have a whole new life to create! The sky is the limit for me! I plan on traveling...would you like me to visit your country? Write me a note at chantforhappiness@gmail.com. 

Also, send me your concerns and questions - I am developing some cool resources for you! 

PowerPrayer 
for Upholding 
Your Brilliant Self! 
By Jamie Lee Silver from ChantforHappiness.com
Read this PowerPrayer before chanting to POWER your intentions and Daimoku!

Life! 
With every Daimoku I chant
I feel my power rising
With each Nam-myoho-renge-kyo
my life rises in life condition

I spring from the lower worlds of reaction
to worlds of creation! 

I honor my own life with my prayer!
I uphold the dignity of my own precious life!
Nothing anyone can say or do will sway me today. 
I know my worth as a Bodhisattva of the Earth
I rise above any criticism 
I know who I am

Life!
With every Daimoku I chant
I praise my life
I dedicate my life to making this world 
a better place for all beings
All I chant for - I chant in the name of Kosen-Rufu! 
Put me in the position to make the best causes for all of life! 
I VOW to win in all areas of my life because I am the Votary of the Lotus Sutra. 
My LIFE makes a difference! 
I praise my life!
I will accomplish (add personal goals here) ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for Kosen Rufu!


1 comment: