Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Responsibilities!

Hello!
Wonderful Weekend! Wonderful day!
Today I took on the reponsibility of supporting a district of the SGI.
I will be hosting meetings every Wednesday night in Downers Grove Illinois. They will be filled with the excitement of tapping into our own inner strength. Each one of us will leave feeling excited and ready to take on new challenges. We'll chant, we'll study, we'll make new friends. Each meeting begins at 7 and lasts until 8:30.

You know...problems don't stop when you start chanting...but you develop an unshakable spirit...knowing you have all the power of the Universe right in your hand...no problem can possibly defeat you.
If you're anywhere near Downers and want to attend just send me a comment.
By the way...I moved my exercise bike up into my living room and believe it or not you barely even notice it...and I'm biking away. I'm not giving up...I'm not giving up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment