Monday, April 4, 2011

Great Results! The Universe is Yours to Command!!!


The key to creating results in your life through chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo is to attach your prayers to your mission, make a strong determination, and chant with conviction that your life has the power to deliver what you want.

I begin praying each day by chanting to meld my heart with President Ikeda's. I chant to share his heart...literally. I chant to pray as deeply as he does for the welfare of the entire world...and for my life to be a shining example that lights the way for others. If I can be happy - the whole world can be happy. If I can overcome my fundamental darkness (which is nothing more than the ignorance that I am a Buddha), well, so can everyone else!

You know I just got the exact job I wanted, right? It only took me a month and a half to find it. I decided to look for a job on the 15th of January. By February 27th (actually by the 24th) I'd had my first interview at the college where I now work.

I made my determination to get a job by the 27th of February because we were having women's division victory meetings on that day, and we were reporting to President Ikeda, and the other women in the territory.

When I faced the Gohonzon to chant, I prayed that I HAD to get the job I wanted by this date so that I could show actual proof to my District Members, and my Blog readers!...of the power of chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo. I demanded this result from inside my life. Chanting to the Gohonzon gives you the power to demand your benefits from the universe.

And I chanted to have the job BY THIS DATE, February 27th, Mrs. Ikeda's birthday!!!!

My friend sent me an email with the job description for this job opening attached. I knew it was my job the minute I saw it because it was the perfect blending of my talents, the perfect location, and I'd get to use all my connections.
Now I am using the power of daimoku every day to learn a new field...to grow...to absorb...to have wisdom and infuse this college campus with the light from inside my life.

Losing the weight was the same way.
First I wrote down ALL the reasons I wanted to be thinner. I read this all the time. Then I visualized myself walking into my favorite store and picking clothes off the smaller sizes rack, taking them into the dressing room and trying them on! I made myself a book of pictures and inspirational quotes to look at every day. I found one diet that worked then I found another, and I also worked out...walking or riding my exercise bike....chanting all the while to show actual proof.

If you are determined...if you summon faith that Nam Myoho Renge Kyo is your life itself...the universe will be yours to command!

Important to remember: you will get the best results from your practice if you join with other members in the SGI-USA.
Go to the website sgi-usa.org to find the people in your area who practice. There really is no substitute for practicing with fellow members. Your benefits increase and you get the support you need to make it through the inevitable challenges you'll face in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment