Friday, January 6, 2012

A LOT of Daimoku sure pays off! Creating FORTUNE in your life!

If there's one thing you learn from me it's this: JUST CHANT!!!


Over the last few weeks I've had some real emotional challenges and I've also been fortunate enough (?!)
to have a cold that kept me at home so I could chant chant chant chant. 


I chanted many hours last week, and this week...3 hours Monday, and 4 1/2 on Wednesday and I am really feeling the happiness I was chanting for. As you know, it is my determination to be happy from within, to be happy based on my own strong life force, not on outside circumstances. As you may also know (if you've been reading this blog for awhile) I have some fundamental darkness that I am in the process of overcoming...that sometimes causes me great pain. 


Well, getting sick and being unhappy creates a great opportunity to chant chant chant chant!!!! 


So today I went back to work and had a wonderful day...then I stopped at a store on the way home and got great deals on fun clothes and feel really thin. 


What I'm really talking about here is fortune. Not luck. The fortune that you build from BEING Nam Myoho Renge Kyo and manifesting it in your life! It comes from chanting, making good causes, studying and CHANTING!!!! I know I said it twice! I really mean it!


When you are in rhythm with the universe the things you need and desire just come to you...you barely have to work for them. Sure, chanting can be work, but it's soooo worth it when it makes the rest of your life go so much easier! 


If you haven't poured a ton of daimoku into your life recently I suggest you give it a try! It's easy to chant a lot when you are suffering about something...that really does fuel those prayers!!! 


And WOW, I enjoy reaping the benefits, and I find that the more I chant, the easier it is to chant...and the more I want to chant MORE! I've got momentum! And you can too!!! Just go for it! Wooooooooohooooooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment