Wednesday, September 12, 2012

More positive Self Talk! Affirmation Suggestions for you!

Did you like Etjen's experience from yesterday? 

Etjen and I have been friends since the early 80's. 

She has always been a vivacious and wonderful woman. 

I love how she talks about positive self-talk, and I think it's really important! 

This weekend I developed a few phrases and posted them all around my dressing room. 
I suggest doing your version of this. 

Each of us can benefit from positive words. 

Our words frame the thoughts in our minds...our thoughts and the words we speak predict our future outcomes. 

Here are some of the phrases I am posting and saying every day:

All the Best is Coming to Me Now!

I am grateful for me ever-increasing health - wealth and beauty!

All the best is coming to me now! And I deserve the best!

It is fall, and time to spiff up my wardrobe so I posted on my closet: 

All the BEST clothes are coming to me now! I always look and feel my best!!!

I also have one for drawing an excellent, incredible man into my life. 

And, like Etjen, I also look in the mirror and say:

"You're beautiful! Look at you!"

And I smile at myself. Loving ourselves in where it all starts. Recognizing my own Buddhahood....recognizing your won Buddhahood...that's what it's all about! 


No comments:

Post a Comment