Wednesday, September 25, 2013

PowerPrayer to ROOT the Cause of Your Karmic Suffering Out of Your Life! Let Your Buddhahood Bloom!

Let Your Buddhahood Bloom!
If you've been chanting to change things in your life...if you've been chanting about relationships, your career etc...consider looking inward and chanting to change yourself. 

Changing your SELF - doing your human revolution is vital to your success~full practice. Once your root out the CAUSE of your suffering...your life changes. And the cool thing is ~ you don't have to know what the cause is, and you don't have to analyze it ~ all you have to do it chant to root it out! 

I did this in my own life. 
I was suffering about a man, as usual. 
(I had done my whole life with various men). 
And I realized that this pain was the same pain I had felt over and over since I was quite young. I was at a daimoku tozo with others and I just decided THIS WAS IT
I decided yank the karma of suffering and longing regarding men entirely out of my life forever. As I was chanting I was picturing the root of this suffering just coming right out of my abdomen, the center of emotion in the body. 
I chanted "never again will I suffer over wanting a man who does not want me!" Now, some of you may have never suffered over relationships, but I get enough emails to know that I am not alone! Many of us have, at various times felt this deep pain. Well. You, like me, can change it once and for all like I did. I'll never forget that day. I changed my life permanently using the tremendous power of my own ichinen, PowerPrayer and our brilliant practice of chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo.  I have never felt that suffering since then, and I have had several wonderful men in my life since then. 
You can use this process 
to root ANY suffering out of your life.

What is the process? How do you permamently root the source of pain from your life? 

1. Own the problem...realize that whatever you want to change may LOOK like it is outside yourself...but its roots are within your life. That means that you cannot complain or say "WHY ME?". Really you have to own it...not BLAME yourself (or anyone else) for it...and not feel guilty about it. 

2. Turn your prayer INWARD. Chant to change YOURSELF. Chant to have the courage to make the changes you need to make in order to generate the results you want to create in your life. Remember that all change starts from within. And your environment will change to reflect the inner changes you have made. 

3. Take action to encourage others. Lighting a lantern for another lights your own way. 

PowerPrayer to ROOT 

the cause of your karmic suffering 
out of your life!

"I am determined to make any changes
I need to make 
in my thoughts, 
in my actions, 
in my chanting, 
to make continual positive causes that will result 
in rooting the cause of my negative karma 
permanently OUT OF MY LIFE! 
Right now, as I am chanting, 
I am rooting the cause of _____________________________________________
out of my life forever! 
I see it leaving my life. 
I am permanently yanking out the root of this suffering! 

I am determined to make the changes inside myself...
to do my own human revolution 
and raise my life condition 
to see the world through the eyes of the Buddha I am!

I am determined to change in any way I need to change to accomplish________________ (you fill in the blank). 
Life! 
I am bringing the determination, 
wisdom 
and fire I need to create the life of my dreams. 
I AM NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO! 
I AM ROARING LIKE A LION IN MY OWN LIFE! 
I WILL CREATE MY LIFE! 
I do this not only for me, but for everyone who is suffering. 
I am determined to glow within my own life. 
I am determined to be a shining light 
for all who are suffering. I
 am determined to be the beacon of hope 
that ANYONE can solve their problems 
by chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo. 
I am ready to meet people who are ready to hear about this practice!  
I chant to have the most inspiring life. Gohonzon (my life) I need to see these results now!"

You can do this...You Buddha YOU!


In Faith in Action Daisaku Ikeda states: 
Our sincere prayers for kosen-rufu reach the Gohonzon on a profound level, thereby activating the protective functions of the Buddhist Gods. In the long-range view, a sincere and honest person is alway a victor. No matter how circumstances may change, no one can take away the truth in others' hearts. Page 163

Write me at chantforhappiness@gmail.com with your success strories - experiences. Please send your picture and your story of victory. I also offer personal consultations. Write me at the same address to find out more. 

1 comment:

  1. Jamie, I have been practicing now for 10 months, and I have seen conspicuous and non-conspicuous benefits yielding. I recently stumbled on your blog and just fell in love with your posts. Especially the ones with PowerPrayers. I have imbibed some of these in my chanting routine. I hope to strengthen my practice with time. Thank you again for all the inspirational posts.

    ReplyDelete