Friday, September 13, 2013

Forging Steel-Like Determination - "I WILL WIN!" PowerPrayer


I received this question at chantforhappiness@gmail.com:
"Is it possible to write a few points about these concepts - "itai doshin" and about courage, conviction and confidence?"

Well, "itai doshin"  is, as many of you know, "Many in body, one in mind" It comes from working side-by-side your fellow SGI members to create a peaceful, respectful world of kosen-rufu. It is the fuel for Kosen Rufu and a happy world. Chanting for the happiness of all your SGI friends, getting to know them, and practicing for others leads to itai-doshin. These are not merely empty words. We can't be gossiping about others, or complaining. We have to realize that we are all connected...and that when we slander another member we slander ourselves. We are here to make positive causes not negative ones. We don't have to "like" every single person...but we can stand up for their happiness in our hearts. 
And Courage, conviction and confidence come from our strong prayer in front of the Gohonzon - in front of our lives...with every moment of Daimoku we can strengthen our courage, conviction and confidence!

Read this PowerPrayer before chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo and fuell your own determination as you chant!

Forging Steel-like Determination

PowerPrayer for Winning - 
No Matter What!

I will win, 
I will WIN
I WILL WIN!
No matter what
by forging my steel-like determination

I AM Nam-myoho-renge-kyo
I strengthen my life force!
I increase the power of my prayer by 10,000 times! 
cast away my worries
and fill my mind and heart with positive messages. 
I can do it~ 
I can do anything~ 

No matter how daunting 
my situation may become
I will never give in
something deep in my heart has changed.

I will win over________________________________
I will achieve victory in_________________________
I will not give up on___________________________

I will report victory in__________________________

And I will not give up!

I am definitely going to win
I am absolutely going to make it happen!

(Note from Jamie - please keep records of your victories...make note of how the PowerPrayers have fueled your fire, and you may be in my next book of Success Stories! email me at chantforhappiness@gmail.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment