Friday, November 1, 2013

Awakening Our Infinite Potential, and Helping Others Do the Same!


Wow, November is already here! How are you doing? Write me at chantforhappiness@gmail.com.

I am chanting up a storm for shakubuku. Each hour I chant is going so quickly. I am dedicating my life to awakening in one YWD her infinite potential. She has been to three meetings and I am chanting for her to feel the effects of chanting, and to get her own Gohonzon so that she can fully bring forth her brilliant power. I am chanting for the District and chanting that through this prayer for shakubuku for one person, ALL are awakened to their infinite potential, and each person who is seeking happiness can awaken to their own beaming Budhahood. 

And, of course, through having this deep prayer for others, all my challenges are working themselves out without me really having to think about them. Problems I was worried about last week are just gone. I feel confident, happy, and the sun is rising in my heart every day. Those of you who read this blog regularly know that my son was sick over the last few months. He is stable now, and showing more signs of improvement every day.  
As, Sensei says "Adversity is the stage for future growth." (November Living Buddhism page 40, excerpt from the New Human REvolution Volume 25) I have been cherishing spending time with my son during these days that he would normally be so far away from me. I can feel and see Daimoku in his life. You know, Sensei always says it only takes ONE family memebr chanting to transform an entire family. I really see that now, more than ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment