Saturday, November 2, 2013

PowerPrayer for Unleashing the Power of Our Own Lives


We all limit ourselves at times, 
or limit the vision of what we can achieve. 

Our lives are so deeply and infinitely powerful. 

This is a PowerPrayer from "The BuddhaZone, PowerPrayers for Chanting for Your Absolute Happiness", to help us to focus our chanting to achieve even more than we ever thought possible ~ 


PowerPrayer for 
Unleashing the power of the Gohonzon
(Your Life Itself)
Note: Not for the Faint of Heart!

I now unleash the unlimited power of the Gohonzon 
in my life
and I un-limit the Gohonzon 
by chanting for what is truly best for me.

I am determined to increase my levels of strength and fortitude 
to be equal to the full force of the activated
Gohonzon, my life itself.

As I chant, the positive energy within my life 
continues to overpower my fear and negativity.
Each day I am moving closer and closer to my goal
on behalf of myself 
and of all others.





No comments:

Post a Comment