Friday, February 14, 2014

We are the Buddhas of Limitless Joy!


My flowers to you!
You are loved! 
I am loved! 
We are all the Buddhas of Limitless, Limit-less JOY!

Happy Valentine's Day! 
I have decided that this day is no longer about anyone else sending me love, it is ALL about me expressing love. My list of those I love is long and wonderful and encompasses the entire planet. I am sending love and Daimoku to all my friends from all over the the states, (Illinois, California, Oregon, Washington, Montana and more) to the UK, France, Belgium, Ireland, Italy, Africa, Germany, Finland, Sweden, New Zealand, India, Singapore, Japan, Australia, and all the countries I didn't mention! 

I am interested in you! Write me today and tell me where you live at chantforhappiness@gmail.com, or send a real, written note to Jamie Lee Silver, 17W702 Butterfield, #104, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181. 

We are the Buddhas of Limitless Joy! 
From The Heart of the Lotus Sutra, 
page 171, by Daisaku Ikeda:

"Every morning 
we start out from the origin of life. 
Every morning 
the sun of beginningless time rises in our hearts! 

The Record of the Orally Translated Teachings says:

"Morning after morning we rise up with the Buddha, 
evening after evening we lie down with the Buddha. 
Moment by moment we attain the way, 
moment by moment we reveal our true identity."
(p.83). 
When we exert ourselves 
in chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo 
and carrying out activities for kosen-rufu, 
our true identity 
~ the Buddha of limitless joy~ 
appears in our lives. 
Our wisdom is activated, 
courage wells forth, 
and we can enjoy a state of life of total freedom. 
This is what 
Casting off the transient 
and revealing the true 
means for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment