Monday, April 2, 2012

Courageous and Determined Blog Readers!

Many of you are challenging yourselves to chant more Daimoku than ever! Many of you are doing long Tozos. (Chanting for many hours) 


I am looking forward to hearing your stories of victory!!!


And I have one important reminder:


Remember that when a ship increases its speed, the wind force it encounters is stronger! You are speeding your life up when you chant so strongly. You are revving up the motor of your life!!!


After your tozo....don't be alarmed if those negative thoughts come right back into your mind with a vengeance. you know the ones I mean! The ones that say "Oh, this is hopeless! I will never accomplish my dreams!" The thoughts may say to you: "I chanted so many hours yesterday, why don't I feel great today?" THOSE THOUGHTS!


They are normal! They are part of the process. If they come into your brain say "Hello Negative thoughts! Jamie warned me about you! No taking up residence in my brain!!! Negative thoughts be gone!!" 


And don't worry. YOU ARE CHANGING YOUR KARMA....YOU ARE MAKING DEEP CAUSES IN YOUR LIFE! You WILL be victorious!!!!


I am chanting for you all! Let's have an amazing week!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Bang on time ... Thanks a ton ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cam across your blog yesterday and am following as of today. Love your positive energy and faith based encouragement! Wooohoo for our wonderful Women's Division members!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot.it had happened to me.thanks for ur reminder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks alot! Needed this encouragement.

    Hoshichan

    ReplyDelete