Sunday, June 17, 2012

What if you are in a truly dangerous situation?

I received an email from someone anonymously. 


The person said that their father repeatedly beat them and their mother. The person asked how best to chant about this. I would respond privately, but I don't have their email address. This message came in as a comment so I must respond on the blog. I don't know how old the writer was, or whether they are male or female. I will do my best to speak from my heart. 


The first thing I am going to say is this:


This is a Buddhism of ACTION. As hard as it sounds, please do not stay in a dangerous situation. Yes, staying and chanting to change the situation is always an option. So is leaving the situation and protecting yourself. This is not a practice where we feel we have to suffer to make up for our past karma. NO. We are not practicing Buddhism to learn how to bear our sufferings. NO. We practice Buddhism to be happy. If you choose to leave the situation you can always chant for your father's happiness and transformation from another location where you are safe. You can do your human revolution and transformation away from the man who is tormenting you and your mother. 


Please chant for the wisdom for the safest and best action to take. You have a tremendous mission in life. You CAN change this by chanting. You CAN be safe while you do it. Please get help from any government agency that you can. I don't know what country you are living in. In many places you can get help.


When you do chant...ROAR LIKE A LION!!! 


Tell YOUR OWN LIFE 


"NO WAY!!!! This type of abuse cannot happen to a noble Boddhisatva of the  earth!" 


Demand protection when you chant. Tell your life (as you are chanting) that you must protect yourself and your mother. Demand that the Shoten Zenjin (protective forces of the universe that exist in your own life and in all of life) rise up to protect you now!


Keep chanting! I am chanting for you! Please write me again!



No comments:

Post a Comment