Sunday, June 17, 2012

Why are you chanting? Would you like to be in my book?


I have been working hard on my book for you. It will be a book to give to people who are beginning to practice, and to those who wish to refresh their practice and learn to roar like lions!


I am wondering if some readers would like to participate...


Would you answer these questions for me, and for the book? 


Right now it is called "Chant Your Way to Happiness" And I am working on a sentence to follow that. Suggestions? 


Here are my questions for you:


Why did you start chanting? 


Can you describe a benefit you got from chanting? 


Why do you keep chanting? 


Can you tell me a word of advice you'd give to someone who is just beginning to chant? 


Thank You!!!


You can email me at chantforhappiness@gmail.com or post a comment on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment