Thursday, February 5, 2015

PowerPrayer for Mastering Your Mind




A PowerPrayer is a fresh determination. We use PowerPrayer to face the Gohonzon (our lives) and chant with focus. You can use this PowerPrayer anyway you wish. You can change it, reword, or embed it in your heart. Some readers print them out. Others read them just before starting to chant Nam-myoho-renge-kyo. 

PowerPrayer for Mastering Your Mind
by Jamie Lee Silver of Chantforhappiness.com

Life!
With the immeasurable power of my life
I am chanting to master my mind. 
I am mastering my mind as I chant right now... 
In this moment. 

I will master my mind for the sake of the law. 
I WILL master my mind 
to show actual proof of this practice. 
I don't care how many times I have to remake this determination...I will keep chanting to master my mind! 
All day I will see the benefits of this exact prayer. 
As I master my mind I master my life. 
As I master my mind I master my emotions. 
As I master my mind I strengthen my life. 
As I master my mind I build fortune of the heart. 
As I master my mind I gain the courage and wisdom to take the right action, right now, to reveal and attain my goals. 
Mastering my mind makes me even more useful 
as a Votary of the Lotus Sutra. 
Mastering my mind gives me more power to encourage and help others!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I am inspired to master my mind and everything connected. It is amazing how much these power prayers work. What I mean by work is seeing the wonderful results in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete