Thursday, March 5, 2015

PowerPrayer to Help a Friend or Family Member


How do we help someone who is suffering? Of course, the first thing we think of is to help them learn to chant...but what if they can't chant for some reason? 
We still have the power to help them. 
As votaries of the Lotus Sutra, we have the power. Daisaku Ikeda always says if one person chants in a family - it is enough! 
Last week I had to help someone stop suffering. 
And I had to do it with faith alone. 
AND IT WORKED. I can't give you the details now...but this prayer led me to find a solution to the problem to relieve the person's suffering. This PowerPrayer worked. Within a few days I found a professional who had the answer and we put it into action.

FAITH
It all begins with faith. 
We know this. 
We've heard it a million times. 
What does it mean to us?
How can we REALLY ACCESS OUR FAITH?
What does faith in action mean? 

Last week,  when it became clear that someone in my life was still really suffering I took it to the Gohonzon. OK...what does that mean? 

I sat in front of my Gohonzon and I chanted...and as I chanted I just have to say I shouted in my mind: 

PowerPrayer to Help a Friend or Family Member:
While chanting, let these feelings and thoughts flow through your mind: 
By Jamie Lee Silver from Chantforhappiness.com

Gohonzon!
My LIFE!
My Infinite life force! 
Through my life alone, 
as a votary of the Lotus Sutra 
I am roaring like a lion
Right here
right now
that I will find a solution to this problem. 
I will find a way to stop this person from suffering. 
With every Daimoku I am chanting - right here - right now 
I KNOW the solution is at hand 
through my Daimoku alone. 
Gohonzon! 
My Life! 
SOME KIND OF WAY! 
I now draw my immeasurable power...
the power that is vested in me 
as a votary of the Lotus Sutra....
I now draw on that power to solve this problem. 
I am solving this problem now 
through every Nam-myoho-renge-kyo I chant. 
The answer is coming NOW! 
I have everything I need, right here at this moment
while chanting these daimoku 
to solve this problem. 
________________
(you state the problem and the solution you seek)
Some kind of way
I accomplish this right now! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jamie.i will try to chant that way to help my friend..

    ReplyDelete