Monday, November 5, 2012

Every day Proof of the power of the mystic law




A reader wrote in reminding me that every "experience in faith" is not necessarily a big, huge experience. And she's right. When we are chanting consistently, the little things just keep adding up all the time. 

This weekend I had moment after moment of joyous experiences. I saw a group called "Straight No Chaser" at the sold-out Rialto Theater in Joliet. They were great. They started as a group of college kids at Indiana University, and one of their members put a video on YouTube and the rest was history. They told everyone to film them, take pictures, and tweet away. It was such a departure from the normal "please don't take any pictures" message. And so right on for this moment! They gave an awesome performance filled with energy. 


And yesterday I spent the morning chanting and communicating on line. I am always looking for ways to help people find out about chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, this blog and the SGI. If you have any ideas for me, let me know. 


Later in the day one meeting with a friend got rescheduled and I ended up having an energetic dinner party here with my son Aaron and my oldest friend. Every moment of this weekend just flowed seamlessly. Those are the benefits of bringing forth the law of Nam Myoho Renge Kyo every single day. 


The reader who wrote me about small experiences sent this in:

 "I like the big dramatic proofs you have posted, life and death struggles and great storms. I like to think the the Law can be small fry too.  It seems to me I have a little proof every day; fortunate coincedences and such.  Just this week-end, I knew I had to have cash to pay for a delivery coming on Monday, but was not sure of the amount, so I chanted 'for just enough' to pay it.  I worked Sunday morning, took some cash, but used some of it pay for groceries and such.  I phoned up monday morning to get the amount and if I hadn't bought the groceries it would have been enough.  so I chanted for the little extra and my first customer that came in spent exactly twice the amount I needed and paid in £ coins. 

so I can pay the for the delivery and put the rest in the bank. N-M-R-K."

Thank you! Please send your experiences, large or small to chantforhappiness@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment