Sunday, November 11, 2012

Benefits Overflowing - even amidst uncertainty!

Look at my beautiful flowers! 
I am overflowing with wonderful fortune! 

I have been enjoying my life so much lately. 
And nothing...nothing will daunt me. 


I am continuing to focus on chanting to increase my capacity for love, and for happiness. I am chanting to increase my capacity to help others, my capacity to experience pleasure, intelligence, vision. I feel my life expanding in all directions. 

I am also chanting to release my resistance to change. Phew, what a powerful prayer that is. I started chanting that way after I set up an appointment with a medical/nutritional intuitive. It's a good thing I have this power prayer to release my resistance to change, and I will continue to chant it with sincerity. The intuitive (who came highly recommended by a trusted friend) basically told me I have to change every thing I eat, and many of the things I use daily...like plastics and scented soaps, bubble bath, etc! Oh my goodness. We shall see. At this point I'm taking a look at all the changes and seeing what I can do. She said I've never been entirely healthy and can't even conceive what this level of vitality feels like. Hmmm. 

And I found out today that my company released a report that there will be many layoffs and changes. It was no big surprise and it is public knowledge. I greet this news with optimism and enthusiasm. If I am going to be staying on I will devote myself to success. If it's time for a new endeavor I will create a success in that as well. How wonderful to be possessing such an undaunted spirit. Here I am, as many of you know...on my own for the first time in my life...yet totally unafraid. And for long-time readers of this blog you know that wasn't always true. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo. This is truly an inconspicuous benefit I am experiencing. Truly, what is better than inner strength and determination...lack of fear and real peace of mind? My prayers for strength are manifesting! 

Every day I am chanting to have confidence in my OWN LIFE!!! I chant to have confidence in my ability to make decisions, and in my own heart for my own self. I chant to appreciate and love myself. That is the powerful prayer we ALL need to have. ESPECIALLY WOMEN, and especially men! We all have to do it.

The women of America took a powerful stand for the world on election day. The entire planet breathed a sigh of relief. Aaaaaaahhhhh...now let us create a new America of unity and love. I will continue chanting every day. Every day. For the security and unity and wisdom of our great country and our great planet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment