Saturday, November 24, 2012

Power Prayers for Health

As President Ikeda says, health is the most important thing of all. We all know the truth of this statement. 

I have improved my health through this practice. I used to have allergies, asthma, and frequent headaches, along with the additional weight.   

I don't experience any of those things anymore.

Today I am sharing with you some of the thoughts, prayers and determinations that have become the fiber of my life lately. 

As I am chanting, these thoughts of appreciation and determinations flow through my mind as I connect with the universe during morning and evening gongyo:

Power Prayers for Health:

Power prayers come in several formats. The first type of power prayer is the determination. It is the prayer you pray when you are determined to make something happen in your life. They usually begin, not surprisingly, with "I am determined." 

The second type of power prayer is the power of appreciation...reveling in the experience of having received a previous prayer and being grateful for it. 

Power Prayers: 

Being healthy is easier than ever. 

I easily draw to myself all the resources and people I need to help me to be the healthiest, happiest version of me. 

All the best information just flows to me. Suddenly I know just what my body needs to be nourished and enlivened, and I naturally crave these things. I am becoming stronger and more resilient every single moment. I feel the best I have ever felt. I glow. 

I love to move and express myself. 

All the clothes I need to feel great at every moment naturally flow into my life. 

All the resources I need come to me now. 

I easily and happily become the very best version of me! 

I appreciate myself for releasing my resistance to change and for letting my life flow. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the health tips - I have arthritis so would like to be free of this.

    ReplyDelete