Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Power Prayers Create Happiness for ALL!

Today is going to be a great day! I'm about to start the day chanting for the success of our SGI District meeting here tonight. And I'll spend my day finishing up business and doing my best to encourage others during the last days on my job. I'm full of appreciation, and want to share this determination/vision with you.

On Sunday Morning, right as I was sitting down to chant I had this prayer and determination flow through me to you and the world. 
As I was chanting I could see the eyes of all the people who are suffering, all the longing, all the need for hope. I was chanting into their eyes with this prayer: 

I am chanting to

Be in touch with you, my readers, my members, my friends and family and all I touch directly or touch through my blog or writings. 

I chant to say exactly what you need to hear  - in a way that inspires you to discover the great power in your life, experience unsurpassed happiness, and share your happiness with others through your own words and through forwarding the chantforhappiness.com url to others all over the world. (There is a translation button in the top left corner of this blog - it can be translated with one click into any language) From these actions more and more people release their sufferings, change their lives and inspire those around them. 

I value a world where no human ever has the compulsion, wish or action to hurt another soul...where we all aim for everyone's happiness  ~  because a sincere wish for the happiness of ALL is what is in everyone's hearts. 

Happiness for all! 

I aim to be a living example that happiness is possible and that life can be fun and wonderful and exciting! I live to show that a wish for happiness for all is a wish for happiness itself, expressed in everything, through everything and with everything. 

Through all of our chanting, actions and words, human impulses change.

We are all joined together ~
Me and all my fellow travelers, 
be they Buddhists who chant, 
people who pray, 
or people who just wish for a better future - 
where there is no suffering, 
no hunger, 
no physical pain inflicted on any one or any thing of any kind. 

What would a world like this look like? 

The Heart of Compassion rising in the land!

Kosen Rufu. 

This goal is possible through each of us becoming happy. This is Human Revolution. When we each have the courage, the conviction, and take the action through chanting to purify our lives and to do our own human revolution we are changing life for all. It is the law of the universe. When we each change inside...we change EVERYTHING.

This is the reason I am living in this world. 

Today we have a really exciting Buddhist meeting here at my apartment. We will be "full to the rafters". Many members who haven't been able to attend in a while will be here. People are coming to tell their stories of Victory. All will be inspired. 

I am studying the World Tribune and President Ikeda's words every day. This month's Gosho is so perfect "A Ship to Cross the Sea of Suffering." It has always been one of my favorites. 

President Ikeda writes: "People who have polished their lives through practicing Nichiren Buddhism come to brim with a rich and abundant power, which enables them to apprehend reality just as it is, bring forth wisdom and creativity, surmount difficulties, and savor good fortune and benefit."

YES! 


No comments:

Post a Comment