Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Summer Solstice!

When you chant enough daimoku 
your life is shining like the sun. 

Are you feeling a little down? 

Are things not going your way as often as you would like? 

If you start chanting more daimoku more consistently your life will rise with the power of daimoku, you'll feel a glow and contentment, you'll be happier, people you want to have in your life will be drawn to you...

Try challenging yourself to chant more daimoku in the morning and the evening. You can make it fun by chanting with others. And you may experience the place I am in right now...the more I chant the more I WANT to chant. The time flies. It is effortless. I have so many things to chant for! I feel so connected. I chant with so much joy! 

Daimoku is FREE and a "happiness making machine." 

I've been chanting at least two hours a day for awhile. I'm focusing on writing the PowerPrayer book, and on YOU who read this blog. 

My deepest desire is to write words that inspire you, give you hope and make you want to get back in front of your Gohonzon and rededicate yourself to creating the life you really want. When you chant you TELL your life what you want.

My deepest desire is to encourage you to take Nichiren Daishonin and Daisaku Ikeda's words to heart and engrave them in your lives. 

My deepest desire is for you to be so happy that people naturally want to learn what you're doing and you can teach them to chant. 

My deepest desire is to always connect with Sensei (Daisaku Ikeda) and take the actions, chant the prayers, and write and say the words that he would say. 

Sensei's Daily Guidance for June 21 from For Today and Tomorrow reads:

"When you devote your life to achieving your goal,  
you will not be bothered by shallow criticism. 
In fact nothing can be accomplished 
if you allow yourself to be swayed by some trifling matter, 
always looking over your shoulder and wondering what others are saying or thinking. 
The key to achievement is to move forward resolutely along your chosen path."

No comments:

Post a Comment