Wednesday, June 5, 2013

PowerPrayer Book Questions for You...

Feelings ARE like waves aren't they? 

Right now I'm feeling pretty darn good. Julia and I are making a lot of progress on the 

The Buddha Zone, 
PowerPrayers
 for Chanting for your Absolute Happiness. 

How do you like the title? Any suggestions? 

Can you send me some questions you would like answered, or that you think people new to this practice should know? 

Are there PowerPrayers that have helped you? have you used the ones from this blog, or have you written your own? I would love to hear from you at chantforhappiness@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I have been introduce to lotus sutra by one of my colleague who is in practice of this sutra since last 15 years. Initially I was thinking that how it could change oneself but later when i started chanting I realized something is there in Lotus Sutra. I am chanting this surtra since last two months and find the difference in my life
    Now my faith towards the lotus sutra has been deepening day by day. I am really thankfully to my colleague who has introduce me to such wonderful experience. I fell calm and peace when ever I chant this sutra. It has realized me to face the challenge of your life then only you will be emerged as victorious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say thank you so much for doing this power prayer book and posting snippets for us to see. I really hope you'll be able to sell it world wide so that we can have it over here in the UK and more and more people can use it in their lives. I used your Sansho Shima prayer to help me study for my very last exams as in my heart for a long time I had been lacking the will and motivation to even pick up a book, and I hadn't studied as much as I should have. But a few days before the exams, I changed the way I was chanting and praying and I almost know for certain that your prayer changed my fate! Thank you sooo much Jamie. Much love from a 18 year old in London xo

    ReplyDelete