Monday, June 17, 2013

PowerPrayer for a Power~full Mind

PowerPrayers are the words we focus on when we chant. Focus on this one to sharpen your powers of focus, memory and concentration: 

PowerPrayer for a Power~full Mind
As I am chanting, I expand the power of my mind, including my memory, my powers of concentration and focus. I now possess the stick-to-itiveness and fortitude and depth of understanding to learn and acquire great wisdom from study and from my very life. I retain what I study and integrate it into what I already know in ways that astonish even me! I find that I have the gift of gab. Beautiful words flow from me, the right words and the right moments. Through the power of my Daimoku I am becoming a an inspirational and knowledgeable communicator and I love to work collaboratively with others who inspire and respect me. What could be better?! How good am I willing for it to be?! Everyone who chants regularly and powerfully naturally unlocks a great capacity for self expression and I am no exception. I choose to love my words.  

No comments:

Post a Comment