Wednesday, June 12, 2013

VICTORY! The Sansho Shima PowerPrayer Works!



ROAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!

WOW is all I can say.  



Sometimes even though I have been practicing for a long time, I am BLOWN AWAY by the power of my own life through chanting with fierce determination and roaring Nam-myoho-renge-kyo like a lion. 

Yesterday morning I chanted the very same sansho shima PowerPrayer I posted for you in the morning. 

There was a particular obstacle I was determined to overcome regarding the set up of my new website. I had been worrying about this problem for more than a month. 

On Monday, when Julia and I were writing the PowerPrayer for Sansho Shima, and using the quote from President Ikeda about obstacles losing their power when they are recognized for what they are, I realized this website problem was really nothing but an obstacle, and I determined to blow it away through my daimoku. 

So in my morning power hour of daimoku I chanted the PowerPrayer I posted for you yesterday 
(and am reprinting today for you at the bottom of this post) 
and chanted "NO WAY SANSHO SHIMA! I MUST ADVANCE!" 

And later in the afternoon, in the middle of a flash thunderstorm the problem was resolved. It was literally as if the very heavens had come to wash away my obstacle!

Sometimes, If we really want to overcome something, we just have to get to the point that we are DONE with it, and blast daimoku from the depths of our lives. When I was chanting I was literally sweating from the release of energy. And when I was finished chanting, I KNEW my daimoku had worked. The minute we make the cause, we also make the effect. 

Is there something you have been putting up with and think is a problem that will not go away? 
Is there something that's been on your mind that you are ready to blast with daimoku? 
If you can recognize it for the sansho shima (obstacle) that it is, you can elevate the problem and blast it out of your life. 

I would love to hear from you when you accomplish this. 

If I can do it you can do it! 

Send me emails of your victories! I am including your comments in my book as testimonials. Before I print I will ask if you want to be identified or would rather remain anonymous. It's up to you. Email me your results to me at my new email: Jamie@chantforhappiness.com~ 

Here's the PowerPrayer that generated immediate results. 
Go for it! 

Sansho Shima PowerPrayer:

Hello, Sansho Shima, 
I was expecting you.
I recognize you for what you are.

Sansho Shima, I see you for what you are! 
No way! 
Not this time
not any more. 
I'm in charge now.
I AM Nam-myoho-renge-kyo
I am roaring like a lion.
You  are not real, you  have no power here.
On the contrary, 
I take your pure energy now, and though my Daimoku I make you my ally, instead. 
Shoten Zenjin! 
Support me in every single action I take towards my goal. 
I am doing the Buddha's work on earth. 
Support me in every way!

This_______________(fill in the blank) 
is going to change immediately! 

I now use this obstacle to fuel my determination.

Sansho Shima (obstacles), I am now turning you into Shoten Zenjin (protective forces of the universe)! 

You are now the cause 
for victory in the lives of those I will
encourage by sharing this story.
You are now part of a powerful 
and inspirational story of victory.


Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!


3 comments:

  1. thank you! thank you so much! i needed this at this time! you helped me.,

    from tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what my obstacles are. I can't be specific. I am wondering if I can find a way to put this lack of clarity as an obstacle in my power prayer?

    ReplyDelete