Tuesday, June 18, 2013

PowerPrayer for Health



You can chant this for yourself or in someone else's name:

PowerPrayer for Health


I,                 , am bringing into my life 
everything I need 
for radiant energy and complete health. 
As I am chanting, 
everything I need, 
including the perfect mindset 
is speeding its way towards me. 
All of the best medicines, 
herbal treatments, 
practitioners, 
techniques 
are abundantly available in my life. 
I am healing at every moment.
I am growing more and more healthy every day! 

I love myself enough to realize 
that I deserve all of the best kinds of support. 
I no longer live in fear, disappointment and doubt. 
I am absolutely certain 
that I have the power to create my health. 

I have heard and internalized the voice of my my mentor who has stated repeatedly, 
"Nam-myoho-renge-kyo is the roar of the lion, what sickness can therefore be an obstacle?'

I know that true health 
lies in creating a life condition of challenge and victory. 

Every little setback I experience 
galvanizes in me more resolve 
to chant ever more resounding Daimoku 
and strengthen my practice. 

I transform each obstacle as it arises 
into more actual proof and encouragement 
with which I inspire others. 

My illness has become a source of victory 
and great intimacy and friendship 
with a multitude of people whose suffering 
I have shared, 
and for whom I have the deepest respect and empathy. 

I am a shining beacon of hope 
to anyone who has suffered because of failing health. 
Because I have embraced my illness for what it is, 
the opportunity to show actual proof through my life, 
I have already won!



No comments:

Post a Comment